Montag, 31. Mai 2010

My new Composite Boat from Vajda, the "Stealth XL" and World Cup Augsburg

Last week on Friday, one week before the first of 2 Freesty World Cup stations this year, I arrived in Augsburg to train there before. I was lucky that my new Vajda Boat was finished right some days before it and Peter arrived at Sunday to give it to me, thanks a lot!! So I had the oportunity to train with it one week at the famous "Waschmaschine" in the Eiskanal. I was hitting the bottom of the hole a lot of times but nothing really bad happened to the boat thanks to it's good quality. On top and tail of the boat there is a Kevlar Tape that can be changed if it breaks in 10 minutes. I am so happy with that boat :) Also the colors and design are my own and i painted it on my computer before they made it.

Unfortunately I was not very lucky with my rides and I ended up just 27th out of 46...
This week will be World Cup in Plattling, this is where I sit now in an Internet Cafe at the Trainstation writing this post. I am looking forward to paddle here and to make it better than last week :) Here some pics from Augsburg and my boat. I will ad better ones when I have more time and get them from my friends.
See you
Marcel




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen